ladytimeclub.comis compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing with it.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect your device information while you visit and your order information during the checkout process on our store.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages of the site or products on it that you have viewed, the cart content, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
If you create an account on the site, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we may store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We may also store your comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site and time you spent on the Site. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit or debit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Set up your optional account with our store;
- Send you information about your account and order;
- Respond to your requests;
- Screen orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make the Site more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the Site to its mobile version). Wealso use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. Our store works with third parties that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re leaving. For example, we use Google Analytics and you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Who on our Team has access?
Members of our Team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both administrators and shop managers can access:
- What was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent;
- Customer information like your name, email address, billing and shipping information.
Our Team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds, and support and serve you.
What we share with third parties:
We limit the data which third parties can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations to enable us provide you the best service:
- Payment services use your credit or debit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use your order information to process your orders and assemble the items you have ordered for you
- Postal and shipping services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you, and to make sure you get your packages.
- Email mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them).
We accept payments through Paypal and Stripe. Depending on which payment method you choose, when processing payment, some of your information,includinginformation required to process the payment, such as the purchase total amount and billing information, would be passed to one of the payment processors.
We may also share your personal information with relevant authorities to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications or remarketing campaigns we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising or remarketing campaigns by following any one or more of the following relevant links:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you keep browsing the Site, you give us – or you are deemed to have given us – the consent to use your personal information for the purposes explained above.
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact our Customer Care by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
You may email us:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We do our best to guarantee the security of your personal information.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.